Employee motivation - 1 day course
The purpose of this enjoyable, interactive workshop is to give managers and supervisors an understanding of the importance of motivating their staff together with some tools and techniques to enable them to do this.
Content can be adjusted to suit your organisation, just ask!
Using a mixture of theory, discussion and practical exercises this course will cover the following:
- What is motivation? – the chance for us to define what we mean by motivation
- What motivates you and demotivates you? – a discussion about the different factors and how everyone is different
- Theories of motivation - an examination of some of the key theories to increase your own understanding
- Discussing motivation – what sort of behaviours, structures and rewards actually motivate the best over all?
- Warning signs of demotivated staff – how to spot a demotivated team
- The 3 types of worker – a humorous look at the three different types of team worker you may have to motivate
- The 4 big motivators - a session which simplifies the work on motivation and allows you to start planning which of these you will apply
- The A-Z of motivating your team - a summary session so you leave equipped with the skills to motivate your own team