Managing change - 1 day course
The purpose of this enjoyable, interactive workshop is to enable you to understand and manage change in a more professional, effective and confident manner.
Managing change is part of most managers’ jobs and whether that change is small or great, the way in which it’s handled will make a significant impact.
The day will be a mixture of theory, practical exercises and discussion. Content can be adjusted to suit your organisation, just ask!
The course content will include the following:-
- Defining change – what do we mean when we talk about change?
- Discussing change – your chance to talk about what happens when things change
- The skills involved in managing a process – a practical session showing the importance of planning
- Scenarios for change – the chance to look at some case studies and plan for effective change
- The change process – a more in depth look at how to make successful changes
- 3 steps to manage change – a useful simple template for starting to plan change
- Checklist for managing change – a more in depth template for managing the process of change successfully over a period of time
- Styles of managing change – chance to explore different styles of managing change for different situations