Induction training - 1 day course
This cost effective, enjoyable, interactive workshop is designed to help managers responsible for training, particularly Induction training, to be able to manage the process in a professional and effective way. The training uses a mixture of theory, discussion and practical exercises and content can be adjusted to suit your organisation, just ask!
- An introduction to Induction training
- The four stage Systematic training cycle
1. Stage one - Identifying and clarifying the training need
2. Stage two - Planning the training and understanding learning styles:
•A typical structure of a training session:
•Activities to aid learning
3. Stage three - Delivering training
4. Stage four - Evaluating the training
- Additional considerations
- What should be covered?
- Structuring the Induction plan
- Useful templates
- Next steps