How to improve your rating on Trip Advisor - 1 day course
So often now, customers will not book accommodation, a restaurant or an attraction until they have checked it out on Trip Advisor. Even then they will often only browse the top third of all entries.
So how do you improve your rating on Trip Advisor in order to get more bookings?
This cost effective, enjoyable and interactive workshop will increase all delegates understanding of how Trip Advisor works and the role they play in the ratings a business receives.
Using a mixture of theory, practical exercises and discussion, this training will give delegates the skills to be able to deal with customers confidently, professionally and with warmth. Content can be adjusted to suit your organisation, just ask!
- Understanding behavioural types – so that you can deal with them
- How does Trip Advisor work?
- What can we do as individuals to improve the rating?
- What is customer care?
- Understanding lifetime value
- Some facts about customer care
- The difference between telephone and face to face communication
- Guidelines for sounding great on the phone
- Building relationships with customers
- Developing your questioning and listening skills
- Handling complaints
- Taking messages